Please arrive 5-10 minutes early for your appointment for registration and to fill in a health questionnaire.
- Complete the online Patient Registration Form and return it to us along with your referral letter, prior to your appointment.
- Bring your current medications and copies your medical history with you.
- Most importantly, please bring copies of any recent cardiac investigations to your appointment. If you do not have copies of recent tests, please contact us on so that we may obtain copies prior to your appointment.
- Make sure you have your Medicare Card or Veterans Affairs card with you.
- Please ensure you have a current referral.
- If you have had any recent cardiac investigations, please bring a copy with you to your appointment or please contact us on so that we may obtain copies prior to your appointment
New Patients are asked to complete a Patient Registration Form prior to their appointment with A/Prof Cox.
A copy of your referral letter should also be submitted prior to your appointment.
A PDF registration form is also available here.
Registration forms and referral letters can be returned to us at:
To cancel an appointment
Telephone the office during business hours and allow at least 1 days’ notice so that we can offer your appointment time to patients on our waiting list.
We recognise that your time is valuable, and we make every effort to run on time. Occasionally emergencies or patients require a little more time, and these cause scheduling delays beyond our control. We apologise if we keep you waiting.